Sign in to follow this  

Fix yet? Brown/Red squares popping up when switching views

Anyone having this issue besides the blurries?Ti4600768 Ram44.03 DriverPentium IV 2.0

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Go to your fs9.cfg[DISPLAYTEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40, I set this to 400This setting controls the rate at which textures get transferred to the video hardware. Higher numbers will result in the textures getting to the hardware faster and avoiding "popping" textures when switching view but may increase stutters and require more physical memory on the video card (and some more, not recommended for video card with less than 128Mb). Blurry? set your fs9.cfg and use the anasotropy, in my case the blurry is gone.To get better graphics from far, in the fs9.cfg set these: TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000 TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.50000 Use an tweaker -1 or -2, or your display driver setting, use anasotropy to 8xI have Intel P4 2.53GHZ 533, motherboard ASUS P4P800 8X, ASUS GFORCE4 TI 4200 128MEG 8X. DirectX 9BThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Hi, I have the same problem and almost exactly the same specs as you. Ti 4600, 640 Rambus, 44.03 driver, Gateway PIV 2.0. To be honest the blurries have always been there, although with the fixes in the texture given above it has been much better. The squares when changing views started in Feb. 03, when I upgraded the video card from a Geforce 3 on FS2002.. So I don't understand why exactly the new 4600 does this... I FS2004 the squares are sitll there...Good Luck and let me know if you can fix it.Alberto.