Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcthomas_9000

New York - Manhattan

Guest jcthomas_9000

Hi guysi would like to buy a good scenery of New York and Manhattani've seen Megascenery NY and Aerosoft Manhattan... are there some others ?Which one do you hint me to choose ?ThanksJc

I used Aerosoft Manhattan on an older computer ( 2.6 GHz) . Its a really beautiful scenery and unbelievable scenery but it takes a BIG FPS hit. jerrycwo4

Hello JerryI recently purchased Manhattan for FS9 and have a question for you. Was the Statue of Liberty standing in the right spot? It is not on my system and I know it isn't my system I have way more resources and it runs very smooth. Everything else looks okay after dumping my Geneses 19m for New York.and that solved some other problems too. TIA....................John

I used Aerosoft Manhattan on an older computer ( 2.6 GHz) . Its a really beautiful scenery and unbelievable scenery but it takes a BIG FPS hit. jerrycwo4

I found that I had to disable the "remove misplaced landmarks" setting in Ultimate Terrain in order for Lady Liberty to be in the right spot with Aerosoft Manhattan. Might give that a try if applicable.

John G.

Hello JohnThanks for the tip I will give that a go tomorrow.............John

I found that I had to disable the "remove misplaced landmarks" setting in Ultimate Terrain in order for Lady Liberty to be in the right spot with Aerosoft Manhattan. Might give that a try if applicable.

Hello JohnThanks for the tip I will give that a go tomorrow.............JohnHi John just gave your tip a go and there was no improvement all. I do thank you for jumping in though...................John

Sorry to hear that it didn't work. By chance do you use the "QLRP4UT" landclass program? I had to delete the NYC files that it installed as it played havoc with my subsequent Aerosoft Manhattan purchase. Other than messing around with the other UT settings, I can't think of what else could be causing the missplaced statue.

John G.