Sign in to follow this  
Naji

FS2004 Window mode or Full Screen?

With Fs2000 I remember the program ran much faster for me in Full screen. With FS2002, It ran better In Windowed mode with the task bar showing. With FS2004, I don't see much of a FPS change either way, but the visual quality looks better in full screen. Has anyone else experimented with which works better in 2004?Rob

Could it be that you see better visual quality in full screen mode because you have set higher resolution in full screen than in windowed mode? When you fly in a window, you are using the desktop resolution, not the resolution you have set in COF.When I'm on a long flight, say an hour or two, I like flying in a window, so I can surf the internet at the same time; if resolutions are the same, I see the same quality.