Sign in to follow this  
Guest Darz750

Here my Issues

Guest Darz750

Hi to all,I just installed fsx, sp1, sp2 to my new computer with win 7.Only one addon installed, PMDG747xI faced the following issues:- nose wheel not turn when taxi- I open passengers door, nothing happen from outside view- If I make changes to PMDG menu, nothing happen, and if I go back to the menu, my changes are not there....It's only the second day after 3 years.... hope to solve this :)P.s.Does somebody suggest free flight planner for 747x pmdg?ThanskDario Lazzaro

Guest Darz750
"Advanced Animations" ?
Please explain !!

Hi Dario, Advanced animations is a check box in your dsiplay settings that you need to have checked to see certain things on the 747.If this does not help your problem then I think it is probably a corrupt saved flight. I have had simalar issues where my cabin door would not animate (open) and even none of my lights would work. The problem ended up being the saved flight data got hosed.First look into what Paul said about the advanced animations, then if you still have the problem, delete your saved flight files in you My Documents for FSX, or at least the one you see the issue with. Since I have seen these saved flights cause many issues I no longer ever make one a saved defualt. I do have a saved default but it loads the deafault cessna with clear weather, then I change it each time I start FSX. It's the only way I have been able to avoid these types of problems.Hope this helps,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest Darz750

Ok I Just uninstal and instal again PMDG, and now it works...