Sign in to follow this  
werver

FS2004 loads very slow with no controllers

I have deleted all my axis-assignments in FS2004 and assigned it via FSUIPC (v3.93). This works great.But FS2004 loads very slow when one of the controllers aren't connected to the computer.FS2004 default flight KSEA C172 12.00 without FSUIPC. Time from the menu "create a flight" until fly ready: 9 sec.FS2004 default flight KSEA C172 12.00 with FSUIPC. Time from the menu "create a flight" until fly ready: 28 sec.FS2004 default flight KSEA C172 12.00 with FSUIPC CHProduct Yoke disconnected. Time from the menu "create a flight" until fly ready: 48 sec.FS2004 default flight KSEA C172 12.00 with FSUIPC CHProduct Yoke and Pedals and Saitek Throttle disconnected. Time from the menu "create a flight" until fly ready: after 4 minuts loading scenery objects still at 1%.When I reinsert de controllers while fs2004 is still loading, the loading proceed suddenly very quick.The solution ofcourse would be not to disconnect, but when I want to fly without de CHProducts yoke and connect the Saitek joystick to the Saitek throttleI get this problem too.Does somebody have a solution or explanation for this problem?Win7 x64, Asus P5E, Intel Q9450, OCZ 4 GB DDR-1067, MSI 8800GTS 512 OC

No clue what could be your issue, try to cut and keep your fsx.cfg, start up FSX and it will create a new cfg. Otherwise I