Sign in to follow this  
swiss1

horrrible default Glen Canion dam

J have installed the beautifull KPGA lake Powell Bluesky scenery but I could not exclude or eliminate the horrible Default Glen Canyon dam bridge,(see picture).Which is the corresponding default file in FS2004 for this bridge?

J have installed the beautifull KPGA lake Powell Bluesky scenery but I could not exclude or eliminate the horrible Default Glen Canyon dam bridge,(see picture).Which is the corresponding default file in FS2004 for this bridge?
I certainly agree - I do not have that scenery enhancement but even in the default setting that is the strangest looking dam I have ever seen. Solid on one side and see through on the other and connected to two large rocks in the middle of an otherwise flat area. Wierd!I did make an exclude for it - and will be happy to send it to you if you will just send a PM (Personal Message) with your e-mail address. Do NOT post you e-mail address in a forum post - use the PM method.Here is what it looks like with the exclude added on my default setup:

Happily, they did fix it, with FSXPics -- FSX, and two pics taken from our experimental Van's RV's. We force ourselfs to go to Page, often. :( L.Adamson