Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbreeze

182 RG instrument problem

Guest cbreeze

Greetings,First of all I want to compliment you on your aircraft. I have several and they are awesome.I just noticed a problem with the 182 RG. I had originally purchased the airplane and did the download and it worked perfectly. Unfortunately I had to do a resinstall of FSX and downloaded the aircraft again using the download program from where I purchased it. I just noticed that when I tried to fly the airplane, the radio stack and some instruments are missing. I have a large black box where the radios are supposed to be and black circles for some instruments. Everything else appears to be normal. Can you help me restore the radio stack and instruments. I was wondering if I can just do another install over the existing files or do I have to uninstall the program and do a new install. Or perhaps there is another fix. BTW I am running Win7.Thank you,Chuck Brzezicki

Greetings,First of all I want to compliment you on your aircraft. I have several and they are awesome.I just noticed a problem with the 182 RG. I had originally purchased the airplane and did the download and it worked perfectly. Unfortunately I had to do a resinstall of FSX and downloaded the aircraft again using the download program from where I purchased it. I just noticed that when I tried to fly the airplane, the radio stack and some instruments are missing. I have a large black box where the radios are supposed to be and black circles for some instruments. Everything else appears to be normal. Can you help me restore the radio stack and instruments. I was wondering if I can just do another install over the existing files or do I have to uninstall the program and do a new install. Or perhaps there is another fix. BTW I am running Win7.Thank you,Chuck Brzezicki
Hi Chuck,It sounds like you have gauges missing. Check the 'Gauges' folder of FSX, you should have about a dozen or so gauges that start with 'CessnaRG..' (both .gau and .cab). If they are not there, try an uninstall and reinstall of your aircraft.Hope it helps!Cheers,Mike T.

rcv4bannersupporter.jpg