Sign in to follow this  
Guest mej023

Marchetti 260 Repaint

I am a newbie so I am not sure I am posting this in the right forum. I apologize if its in the wrong one. Basically, I am looking for a plain bright yellow paint job for my Marchetti 260. I will eventually figure out how to paint it myself but I figured maybe one of you simmers already has one. I use the yellow plane that came with the Marchetti but I would really like one without all the extra markings. If anyone has such a thing would you please let me know? Thanks!Mikel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ha! I figured it out. I now have my bright yellow 260 (and a second one with blue wing tip tanks and spinner). Oh yeah!!

Please note (for any other SF260 painters out there), the Paintkit is available at Avsim (search under "RealAir").Look forward to seeing the yellow job!Regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulationswww.realairsimulations.com

Hi thereJust wanted to ask if the paintkit that is now available in the avsim library (sf260_repaint_kit_v1_1.zip)is compatible with the fsx version of sf-260. The reason I ask is because this file was uploaded 5 years ago. Thanks in advance.Regards

>Hi there>>Just wanted to ask if the paintkit that is now available in>the avsim library (sf260_repaint_kit_v1_1.zip)is compatible>with the fsx version of sf-260. The reason I ask is because>this file was uploaded 5 years ago. Thanks in advance.>>RegardsGood question, I'm curious to know too!