Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skedflyer

2004 ground textures

In 2004, above 30,000ft I find not too far around my aircraft the ground textures are almost not there, kinda like 2000's ground? I remeber I had this in 2002, but I've tryed all the tweeks mentioned but I still cannot get the textures to show to the horizon, the attachment will show you what I mean..Thank you to anyone that can help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, What`s card type did you have ? check your driver.In my system it is cleary not like that`s at all, it is not normal.A) Open your fs9.cfg file, and modify the following lines:TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.50000-Enable the extended texture in fs2004 setting display.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/27108.jpg ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

I have ATI 9700, 3.6 CatI have tryed you mentioned tweeks , but it dosen't seem to help?Gonna try reload my drivers and see if it helps

I just can't understand it, 2002 runs fine, I took FS Genisis out Fscean out...I have have done the mentioned tweeks??? I remeber I had this in 2002 but the tweeks worked perfect on that.Dose anyone with a ati 9700 have this prob?P4 3.0Ghz 800FSBAsus P4c8001 Gb 3200 RamHere is a better pic to see what i mean See attachment.... This pic was taken at 35000Ft.Thanks to anyone that can help.. :)