Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

Over The Moon

The thing that brought me back to Flight Simming was a Computer I built and FSX. Or so I thought. Then I bought this JS4100. This is a complex aircraft...presented by its maker and PMDG, as accurately as possible, given the limitations, in some areas, of FSX. Microsoft, I salute you for giving all of us a pretty darn good program. To PMDG: I congratulate you. This is one hell of an effort.Jon ShearerAdded: Get it if you don't have it. It will give you, as close to really, what modern Pilots contend with on a daily basis. Yup! that's why I've come back to this fascinating hobby.

I agree 100%. I had to give up real flying a few years back and moved to flight sims. Never having flown a turbo-prop aircraft I decided to try the JS4100. What a treat it is! You folks really have assembled a sweet craft. Now if I can scrape all that rust off my brain and get the reflexes up to speed...........RegardsNeal Howard

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg