Sign in to follow this  
RESET MCP ALT

PIC 767 replacement? Any advice please!

Hello fellow flightsimmers,Since us die-hard PIC 767 fans will have to wait for the PIC TEAM to release version 2 of the best panel available for FS2000/2002, I would like to know what is the BEST panel/aircraft combo currently for FS2004?I have switched completely to FS2004 and I'm desperately looking for something that will fill in for the void left by not being able to use PIC 767 with FS2004.My interest is a medium jetliner such as the 757/767. Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you're a die-hard PIC767 fan, why wouldn't you want to continue using it? Can't you use 2K2 for PIC and 2K4 for anything else until a PIC767 patch/replacement for 2K4 comes along?Gavin

I haven't switched to FS2004 yet (not yet available in the land of Oz), but face the same dilemma. PDMG 737NG shows the best promise in the short term, but I'd wait until the patch that makes it truly FS2004 compatible, not to mention irons out a few teething bugs. I believe that the patch is due for imminent release, so you may not have to wait that long after all!Gary