Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

Aniso sample optimization - work for anyone else?

I've been experimenting with the BP tweak since it was brought to light by Bojote, and just wanted to share my fix for snow / corruption with BP=0, which was to enable aniso sample optimization in nhancer (enabling trilinear optimization did the exact opposite! Any ideas why *******?).Like most everyone else, I want my cake and to eat it too :( - so I NEED the enbseries mod, vsync on (too much tearing for my liking with it off), and the requisite steady 30 fps with no blurries!These are my other fsx.cfg chages:TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=100UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.10MipBias=6HIGHMEMFIX=1Other settings are the same as Nicks guide except:AA in nhancer = Combined 8xSQ (much better image quality and no impact on fps on my system since it's locked at 30)Optimizations in nhancer = aniso sample optimization ONPrerender limit in nhancer = 1Resolution = 1680x1050 x32 Cheers,Dylan