Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

FFX DC 10 & FS2004

Good Evening Guys,Can you let me know if anyone has found a panel for a DC 10, that will work in FS2004?Thanks for your helpKimberly :-outta

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm thinking about trying one of the older DC10 panels (Stefan Edberg??), but until then, it works fine with the default 747 panel, one engine is eliminated, but what the hay.Randy Jura, KPDX

The Staffan Ahlberg panel works fine. You need the Concorde gauges with it and FSUIPC.Lee

Hello Folks,A nice guy, Pferrara, who frequents forums.simflight.com a lot (like me) suggested this panel, which is available on avsim under FS2002 panels.hedc103.zip.zip (that's not a typo)He is a DC-10 nut! So, even though I haven't tried this one out yet, I'll bet it's probably the best one you can get. The file is quite large for a panel if you ask me, 12200kb. I'm almost certain he uses it in FS2004. Since I haven't tried it out yet I'd be curious to know what you think of it!Cheers,Jimmy RichardsOne Tin Soldier

I use the Staffan Ahlberg one which works perfectly and looks really good too.p.s. Stefan Edberg is a famous swedish tennis player. :)