Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ozzieblr

Qantas oneworld updated

Hi pilotsWhen I downloaded the Qantas oneworld livery, it had the same paint job as the normal Qantas aircraft (did not have the oneworld logos or the relocated Qantas logos). If the livery has not yet been updated on the PMDG site, I have now done a personal version which I am happy to share with anyone who would like it. Two images follow:Ready for take-off from YSSY runway 34LClimbing out of Sydney heading for RJBBIf you would like a copy just message me and I will get back to you in the next few days. Regards,Brian Robinson

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

33%
    $8,485.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now