Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

Forward Panel Views in FS2004

Hi all, Just a quick Q. regarding the forward panel views in FS2004. Back in the FS2002 days...remember that? When in 2-D panel mode you could adjust your forward view up and down using "shift-enter & shift-backspace". You could adjust your view in small say, 3 or 4 degree increments. Now in FS2004 when I do that I get huge incremental adjustments to my views. Say, I est. 10 -20 degree cahnges either up or down. Is this an intentional modification that M$ has made for FS2004? If so, is there a fix for this by eg. changing the panel.cfg file in a specific A/C or do we have to live with it as is? I would like to be able to change forward views in small increments to my liking, not large increments the way it is now.Tom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Tom,This feature works the same for me as 2002. Are you sure you were not zoomed beyond 1.0?I also checked assignments and the FS9.cfg but saw nothing to control the degrees of movement.The panel.cfg does allow the initial pitch setting to be different but that is on a per aircraft basis.VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.0, 0.0, 0.0 specifies 2 degrees (or units) upMilton