Sign in to follow this  
Guest anastasios

Several issues with FS2Crew

Guest anastasios

Hi all,a short while ago I purchased te FS2Crew for Wilco737 to use it in FS9. Although I do like the program very much, I haven't been able to complete one single flight yet and it's giving me a lot of headache as well!Here are some of my problems:*When I'm being asked if I have enough fuel and I answer yes, the fuel guy stops in the middle of his sentence...*Cargo doors remain open after pushback*The F/O starts engine 2, but after starter cutout, he refuses to start #1.*The speech recognition always confuses the words: flaps & LNAV and check & checked (maybe that's my problem, lol)*At 10,000ft I don't get the command CABIN CREW, PREPARE FOR LANDING*I never receive a call from cabin crew for disarming the slides*Ground handler never contacts me, when I arrive at the gate.Any ideas?gr. Anastasios.

Guest anastasios
Hi Anastasios.Did you run the Voice Training?Did you install the update?Did you follow the tutorial to the letter?Thanks,
YesYesYesThe ground handler and disarm slides problem no longer is there and some problems happen sometimes.Two things I regret that don't work at all or don't work correctly are the fuel guy conversation and the prepare for landing command.Thnx.Anastasios.

YesYesYesThe ground handler and disarm slides problem no longer is there and some problems happen sometimes.Two things I regret that don't work at all or don't work correctly are the fuel guy conversation and the prepare for landing command.Thnx.Anastasios.
Hi,Fuel guy, you can say one of these:"you can close the refueling panel now""close the refueling panel" "yes""yes it is"Prepare for landing command: Please quote me a page # in the manual so I can ensure we're looking at the same thing.