Sign in to follow this  
Guest Syaoran

[PFE] Pushback & Door Controls?

Guest Syaoran

I was wondering if there's a solution for opening and closing the doors and making turns during pushback when you're running Proflight Emulator.I can only open or close the main door and pushback only works in a straight path. When you hit SHFT + E - 2, It's PFE that interprets that '2' and not FS9. Same with pushback SHFT+P-1 or SHFT+P-2 :/Any idea on how to solve this?

Those features have nothing to do with ProFlight Emulator -- they would need to be built into the model. However, there is an incredibly useful gauge you can add to any aircraft. I use the Pushback Gauge by Rob Barendregt -- I think version 4.0 is the latest.<< http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&DLID=69682 >>

Guest Syaoran

Uhuh :(I've found one for opening the doors and installed it as a extra window. It works really nicely. I'll have a look at the pushback one as well.But I really think that PFE interprets the number keys as one its radio commands, despite having pressed the door control keyboard shortcuts.Hmmm... I'm gonna ask on their forum as well as soon as I find that email with my username ^^"

Uhuh :(I've found one for opening the doors and installed it as a extra window. It works really nicely. I'll have a look at the pushback one as well.But I really think that PFE interprets the number keys as one its radio commands, despite having pressed the door control keyboard shortcuts.Hmmm... I'm gonna ask on their forum as well as soon as I find that email with my username ^^"
Can you re-assign PFE keys?KJ

Guest Syaoran

I already reassigned some keys, but it's the 0 - 9 that's not getting through. PFE takes them instead of FS9 (in the those pushback & door combination) Otherwise there's no need for FS9 to do something. FS9 ATC is disabled.

You must have reassigned one or more of your PFE keys -- Shift P 1 or 2 works fine for me. Check your key assignments in FS9 and PFE, there's a conflict for sure.