Sign in to follow this  
boyho1

Just installed 45.20 nvidia drivers.

Guest Andy_YXU

.... and I have to say I am very happy with them, my frame rate in clouds went up double from 4-10 to 8-18 FPS that is with AAx2 I before had some 30.80 driver once I used AAx2 or any other one I had 4-10FPS in dense clouds so I have to say I am very happy with them because I just could not stand flying without AA the saw I saw was just ugly that is the jiggies I could not stand them now just with AAx2 I can hardly notice them I was afraid I had to fly like that, thanks to all who gave a good word to them drivers!! Well worth it... there are some problems for example if I choose another aircraft I have to go to window mode, because the large part is black of the window where you select aircraft but for this I don't mind other then that everything seems to work great I run in 1280x1024x32 without AA I ran in 1600x1280x32 still could not stand the jiggies.BTW all options are MAX in FlightSim except Cloud density LOW and NO Shadows.Just though one other problem the water seems green ugly sometimes, but then again sometimes its nice maybe it's just some effect... I was flying around Chicago so I noticed the water in lake Michigan was ugly green... Oh well but sometimes its nice blue so maybe something to do with weatherAndy

Guest aafuss

Is there a Windows 9.x/ME version of the 45.20 nVida drivers? I have Intel graphics (82845G, driver version 11.3) abnd works fine with FS2002.

Guest Andy_YXU

All I have seen was 2000 and XP

As far as I am aware, nvidia drivers are strictly for nvidia graphics cards. The on board intel you have got does not qualify.