Sign in to follow this  

R Probst 727 panel problems, 2K4

Anyone have this fine panel working in 2K4? I have tried two versions and both show up but without gauges. I know I had it working in the press copy version, now have the full retail release and it does not seem to work. Any help is appreciated. Also would not mind some recomendations for a good 727 panel that works for the time being, to go with my FFX Beauties!!Hornit

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hhmmn, I assume you installed the gauges file, so what I'm wondering is if you put them in the FS9/Gauges folder or if you kept them in a separate Gauges folder within the Panel folder. I understand FS9 handles gauges a bit differently, and certain gauges can stay in a separate Gauges folder right in the relevent Panels folder. I'm kind of guessing on this one since I haven't tried Richard's panel yet in FS9. I haven't decided if I'm going to use any 2D panels now that we don't have the ability to pan up or down (or side to side) any longer in any but the front view (with respect to 2D only), which can make finding the runway a bit tough unless it is out in front of you. It is a great panel though. Good luck and let us know if you have any success with this.Glenn