Sign in to follow this  
Guest mlg33

C185 Bush version patchs ?

Guest mlg33

Hello,I was wondering if the "Service Pack 1" and the "optional patch" could be applied to the C185 Bush version ? And not only to the C185 Skywagon.It is not mentioned on your website.Thank you.Remi.

Hello,I was wondering if the "Service Pack 1" and the "optional patch" could be applied to the C185 Bush version ? And not only to the C185 Skywagon.It is not mentioned on your website.Thank you.Remi.
I'm certain that those changes were included in the bush version and there is no need for the patches.

Tom Constantine

The Old Hangar

http://mainescenery.proboards.com

Guest BeaverDriver

What Tom says is true. The Bush package came with all the updates the wheeled version had, plus tweaks to allow for the different gear configurations.

I'm certain that those changes were included in the bush version and there is no need for the patches.

Guest mlg33

Ok, thank you.You're talking about "tweaks to allow for the different gear configurations" ? Wat's that ?