Sign in to follow this  
pasterke

Lago Soundscape- FS2004 Compatible?

Anyone try loading Lago's Soundscape in FS2004 yet? I hadn't seen it mentioned in the compatible/not list of addons. I miss that little program and am wondering if it will work.Best,Joel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I believe it is a DLL, and if that is the case, it will not work. Lago's new version of FSSE is supposed to have the Soundscape funcitions built into it, along with the ability to use any GMAX model and to animate pathways for scenery objects. There will be a cost to upgrade, but with all the new features, I don't mind.Tony

Sounds good, have they announced a release date?Joel

Hi,this was posted on the LAGO FORUM :"FSSE is of no use in FS2004, Dick. I don't think it would ruin your FS instalation, only the dll written specifically for FS2002 would not work in FS2004. As an application uniting a more user friendly FSSE, FS Soundscape and a flight track recorder (!!!) =) is coming up for FS2004 we can only patiently wait for it to be released.Rui Hello CharlieZ,FSSE is not being updated or upgraded for FS2004. A whole new programe is being made from the ground up. Which will incorperate animation, sound and the ability to add your own gmax models. If you require more information from various posts, please do a search of the forum for FSSE and FS2004.Bests Shaun "http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpgPatrick/EBBR