Sign in to follow this  
mansour

Get in and give us your problems, and what you did

Hi there,We know the best thing in PMDG is 747-8i, and every one have problems with the FSX/FS9/FS2004Give us your problem and what is your solution for it. I will start with me.I am using FSXEverything whor excellent when I instul the PMDG 747 as administrator. Also the Config Manager too.In the flight there is no hanging with my system, every thing is 100%, but my problem is when I want to land at the airport when I see the runway the plane go left and go doun to fast what is the solution I don't know.Captain: Mansour Alsenaidy.

Hi there,We know the best thing in PMDG is 747-8i, and every one have problems with the FSX/FS9/FS2004Give us your problem and what is your solution for it. I will start with me.I am using FSXEverything whor excellent when I instul the PMDG 747 as administrator. Also the Config Manager too.In the flight there is no hanging with my system, every thing is 100%, but my problem is when I want to land at the airport when I see the runway the plane go left and go doun to fast what is the solution I don't know.Captain: Mansour Alsenaidy.
I don

I try to see where it will land but it fly away the plane go letf then fly away. Also one theng I am trying to use the auto landing

I try to see where it will land but it fly away the plane go letf then fly away. Also one theng I am trying to use the auto landing
Hi Mansour!Just remember that initial descents and approaches have to be WELL PLANNED ahead of time to give the a/c enough room. The FMC is a great help in descent planning but it is NOT perfect. Also follow crossing restrictions as instructed by ATC or as published in charts.Before the initial approach fix (IAF), be sure to confirm and re-check your vRef landing speed and flap setting you intend to use. This VRef speed will be you FINAL landing speed on glideslope descent and anything below it will result to a stall.The 747 is such a great plane but flying it is not that easy for the beginning simmer.

Guest 413X3

I really can't understand what the issues are but if you follow the checklists and guides with the plane 100% you will learn how to fly it