Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy49

CYYJ 2010

Hi; Don Grovestines cyyj 2010 has an auto installer and some compatibility files for UT and VIc+. if you use the installer you have the option to select one of UT or Vic+ apparently not both. The instructions read as follows." Otherwise, check the add-on(s) with which you want CYYJ (2010) to be compatible. Except for FS9 add-ons BC Roads and EVI Shorelines, only one add-on may be checked; to select another, you must uncheck the first. If you don't check any, CYYJ will be compatible with the default Flight Simulator." Should one be checked then unchecked and then the other checked before finishing with the install. Thanks for any hep. David

Hi; Don Grovestines cyyj 2010 has an auto installer and some compatibility files for UT and VIc+. if you use the installer you have the option to select one of UT or Vic+ apparently not both. The instructions read as follows." Otherwise, check the add-on(s) with which you want CYYJ (2010) to be compatible. Except for FS9 add-ons BC Roads and EVI Shorelines, only one add-on may be checked; to select another, you must uncheck the first. If you don't check any, CYYJ will be compatible with the default Flight Simulator." Should one be checked then unchecked and then the other checked before finishing with the install. Thanks for any hep. David
The instructions seem very clear to me.First question -- do you have any of the "enhancements" installed which Don lists?If not, then nothing needs to be checked.Please clarify what you actually have installed.

The instructions seem very clear to me.First question -- do you have any of the "enhancements" installed which Don lists?If not, then nothing needs to be checked.Please clarify what you actually have installed.
Hi David I Have UT and Vic+ and Van+ I just don't know whether to check UT and then uncheck it and check VIc+ before installing. Seeing that you can't have both checked at once. Thanks

Hi David I Have UT and Vic+ and Van+ I just don't know whether to check UT and then uncheck it and check VIc+ before installing. Seeing that you can't have both checked at once. Thanks
Hmnnn...... I see why you are confused.Other than just "trying" it (one way or the other), you might drop Don an e-mail first (his address is in the file).I have found Don very willing to clarify such issues.If you do get a response, you might want to post what he suggests here in case anyone else has the same or similar question.

Hmnnn...... I see why you are confused.Other than just "trying" it (one way or the other), you might drop Don an e-mail first (his address is in the file).I have found Don very willing to clarify such issues.If you do get a response, you might want to post what he suggests here in case anyone else has the same or similar question.
Hi David and fellow simmers; Heard back from Don and here is what he says Hi, David. CYYJ can only be compatible with one or the other at a time. You should use the Scenery Library method to control compatibility if you want to be able to run with either. When you check "No, thanks; I'll use the Scenery Library method", the radio buttons should turn to checkboxes, and you may select both. DonHope this is helpfull to any body else. All the best David