Sign in to follow this  
Guest asaf121

INSTALL fs2crew

Guest asaf121

hi!what does it means to:

"run the LVLD 767 Configuration Utility

and save your changes. The FS2Crew modified panel.cfg will

become active only after you save your changes in the 767"in the installation on fs2crew? what i need to do in this stage?thanx,asaf.

hi!what does it means to:

"run the LVLD 767 Configuration Utility

and save your changes. The FS2Crew modified panel.cfg will

become active only after you save your changes in the 767"in the installation on fs2crew? what i need to do in this stage?thanx,asaf.

Hi Asaf,It means run the FS9 Config Manager that ships with the Level - D 767 aircraft itself.It should be located here:Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\LVLD_B763\ConfigurationManager_767.exe"Click "SAVE SETTINGS" in that program.That's all you need to do.Cheers,

Guest asaf121

i done what you say, and all the new bottons, but still dont any voices,(v1,v2,gear,lnav.vnav and more).an the older files (the origenal voices of the aircraft are gone)whats the problem?

i done what you say, and all the new bottons, but still dont any voices,(v1,v2,gear,lnav.vnav and more).an the older files (the origenal voices of the aircraft are gone)whats the problem?
Hard to say, did you read the full FS2Crew manual and study it line by line?You're missing a step somewhere.Best,

Guest asaf121

hi!iv'e read all the manuel and i did every step.im seeing the hidden bottons, in the vertical speed, the altimeter clock and more, and when i push them, it make some cheks and voices, but the main buttons thet i did before dosent make anything.and i dont hear any voices. any! :(

hi!iv'e read all the manuel and i did every step.im seeing the hidden bottons, in the vertical speed, the altimeter clock and more, and when i push them, it make some cheks and voices, but the main buttons thet i did before dosent make anything.and i dont hear any voices. any! :(
What happens when you left click the Captain's airspeed indicator?

Guest asaf121
What happens when you left click the Captain's airspeed indicator?
the co pilot check it. "he says the altitude,one time.two time.three time."somthing like that...

the co pilot check it. "he says the altitude,one time.two time.three time."somthing like that...
When you click the "airspeed indicator"? Sounds like you may have accidentally click the Altimeter.When you click the airspeed speed indicator a panel should pop up.Does that panel pop up?

Guest asaf121
When you click the "airspeed indicator"? Sounds like you may have accidentally click the Altimeter.When you click the airspeed speed indicator a panel should pop up.Does that panel pop up?
yes, i have the panel pop-up.but the checks are automatics no?

yes, i have the panel pop-up.but the checks are automatics no?
Please re-read the tutorial flight from the manual.The checks are not automatic. You need to press a button to cycle through the checklists, etc.Thanks,