Sign in to follow this  
Guest tobias766

searching l-1011

Guest tobias766

Hello all,I had to delete fs2004 because of a bug. With that, I accidently also deleted my L1011.It was a pack I downloaded from a site which I can't recall (I thought it was called something like flight simulator guide, which linked to diverse planes for download).The pack I had contained the L-1011 with various textures and a simple 2D cockpit and the gauges weren't the classic L-1011 but the other version, with those meters coming up when you accelerated. It also included a nice Delta livery.Can you help me?Thanks

Guest tobias766

I see the download didn't include a Delta livery. Could someone help me with that one?

You might work on your search capabilities...Avsim file library: "n728dav2.zip"...been there since February 2008.*EDIT* Hey, these textures look great! Will take the 1011 for a spin now. Thanks for the uproar here, Tobi! :(

Mike Stones model has a Delta version. Also top panel available at Flight Sim.com:- L1011kmr.zip.Brian H