Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mstroke

MegaSceneryX

Guest Mstroke

Hi I have MegaSceneryX Southern California installed in FSX. I recently purchased MegaSceneryX Hawaii and went to install it and I got a message asking if I wanted to Uninstall the MegaSceneryX already installed and I said no. No matter what I did it says the same thing. Is this supposed to happen? Toshiba Sattelite Dual Core 2.0 MHZ, 4 GB RAM, Vista Home Prem(64)

That has never happened to me and I have installed four different MSX scenerys on two different computers.

Guest Panda_Power

What's the MegasceneryX series like? Does it make such a big difference/impact as the Orbx PNW and AU series?

I am incredibly lucky in that I live and fly in the area covered by the SoCal scenery. It's good enough that I can pick out every house I have lived in here! :(

Guest Panda_Power

Wow...that must be so cool! I would love to get an addon for my hometown! I grew up in the UK Channel Islands in Jersey and the default map in FSX isn't so great. It's such a small place that I doubt anyone will ever make photo-realistic scenery to cover the islands and some of the packs that cover the UK don't include the islands unfortunately.