Sign in to follow this  
raam123

FPDA callouts PSS777 issue.

Hello,I've installed the FPDA gauge from Avsim Libary to have more realistic callouts sound.I have main issue that the callouts on the 777 coomes by 20' feet to late (300 its already 280 Etc....)How to fix that please ?And second I had sound from 2500' but its only sound from 400'Any expert with that issue will be appriciated.

Hello,I've installed the FPDA gauge from Avsim Libary to have more realistic callouts sound.I have main issue that the callouts on the 777 coomes by 20' feet to late (300 its already 280 Etc....)How to fix that please ?And second I had sound from 2500' but its only sound from 400'Any expert with that issue will be appriciated.
Anyone ?

Anyone ?
When you are desending are you looking at the altimeter or your radio altitude the ground callouts work with the radio altitude thats the altitude measured by the ILS transciever Or VOR CenterLets Say KJFK IF You look at the apprach charts the airport elevation is 13ft but when you are on the ILS it will bring you down to zero alt thats where the ILS/VOR is placed but you see the altitude one your altimeter/Tape will be 13ft because thats the airport elevation so the difference is 13ft and btw the qnh or the hpa what ever one you used will play a part in the calloutsHERES A PIC SHOWING WHAT I MEANdmv7yh.jpgSIGNED:Miguel

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.