Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Christian

AFG King Air 300 oddity

I'm having troubles controlling the power quadrant... whenever I select an engine (left or right) to control, it seems that only the left engine is keyboard controllable (power, prop and condition levers) before I select anything, I can control both turbines no problem, but when I select one, I can only manipulate the left one, the right one doesn't respond when I select it... and when I select back to both, the same issue happens... I can use the mouse or something, but I find that method a bit slow and inconvenient...I only have a generic flight yoke with a throttle wheel, and I don't have any cash yet to purchase a separate power quadrant... heck no one even sells one here in our place... strange...I hope someone can help me... thanks a bunch!

the issue is how FS reacts to multiple requests for information. advanced panels, such as what FT designs, request data from FS constantly. FS decides that these are in error and 'acts up' by cutting off some user key commands - such as the multiple key strokes to open the aircraft doors and operate the engines independently.i suggest you download RCBse-10.zip ("Selection Correction gauge" by Rob Barendregt) from avsim's library.easy to install into your aircraft panels (when following the 'read me' file).--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/