Sign in to follow this  
robertorizzo

Again on OOM (Vista 64)

Hi guysi'm an old simmer flying almost every free and payware plane.Under Vista 64, FS9.1, nVidia 250GTS 1Gb, 4Gb RAm ddr3, Velociraptor 150Gb+500Gb HD, paging virtual memory 6259, antec 5 fans case.I thought it was a good config since i could fly wilco 32x 33x airbuses, capt sim 757, 130s,ATR, almost everything togeter with Track IR5, Active Sky, UTE,GePro, PFE, FDC, always with more than 30 fps (i set 30 as max limit) with no problems in every sort of scenery.BUTwith PMDG 747 for FS9 (and Wilco 340s) everytime i fly even with ASky and Track IR, soon or later i have a CDT due to OOM. No matter if in 2D panel or VC, no matter if i'm doing something or nothing, no matter the sky conditions.Then i restart the flight from autosave i can reach the end of it with great framerates and no more ctds.I could even buy some more RAM, but i'm not sure it could solve my problems.Is that plane so RAM hungry?Ideas would be appreciate.Thanks.Roberto.

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95