Sign in to follow this  
meccadom

Changing the Gate Number

My AF2 bgl file displays gate numbers which are obsolete based on the latest chart. I want to edit the Afcad file and change the gate numbers to the correct new numbers.How can this be accomplished if at all? What do I need to do?thanksDom

If you mean gate numbers visible in FS, this cannot be changed. But if you mean the gate numbers announced by ATC, just double click each parking spot in AFCAD and change the number in the resulting box.Hope this helps,

If you mean gate numbers visible in FS, this cannot be changed. But if you mean the gate numbers announced by ATC, just double click each parking spot in AFCAD and change the number in the resulting box.Hope this helps,
Thanks for the reply, Tom.To further amplify, as example I see the gate numbers as displayed by AFCAD2 when it reads the AF2_ bgl file for Aerosoft LEPA v3.0, but when compared to the Navigraph parking chart, the gate numbers are not the same or current. For example gate 40 in the provided AF2 is now 50 per the Navigraph chart, , 41 is 52 etc. Using ADE, I can change the gate numbers but the file is saved in ADE format which AFCAD cannot read. I forgot to mention this is FS2004Any other help is appreciated.Dom

Hi,ADE does the same thing as AFCAD, you don't need to use both. Sounds like you've already done what you need to do. Make sure that you compile the airport in ADE and that the resulting BGL file is placed into an active scenery folder.Hope this helps,