Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarkO1996

HV0963 EHAM-LEPA/HV0964 LEPA-EHAM

Guest MarkO1996

Next sunday I will fly to Mallorca with flightnumber HV0963 and back to holland with flightnumber HV0964.Schiphol-MallorcaSunday departure time 20:30 Local time, 1830UTCI will fly back on the 18 of July on 23:00, 2100UTC.Regards Mark Otten

Guest MarkO1996

I know that website.But I want the real flightplan of these flights.

I know that website.But I want the real flightplan of these flights.
Isn't airac cycle 1007 as real as you can get??????????vololiberista

Isn't airac cycle 1007 as real as you can get??????????vololiberista
I think you missunderstand something here.

Guest MarkO1996

Dear Samy,I heard that you can get the route of the Transavia flight HV0963?Can you get the route for me, or flightplan?Regards Mark Otten

I think you missunderstand something here.
I haven't misunderstood!! The flightplan you want will be generated using the correct Airac cycle and will be exactly the flightplan currently in use for that route. Remember to check/uncheck SID's, STAR's, restrictions etc., depending on the conditions, time of day and altitude at which you wish to fly. Also many of the waypoints in the currect airac cycles don't exist in the sim so you will have to update your sim database.vololiberista

Hi,What you tell is correct if you want a route and it isn't available in a route database or something like that, this guy wants the flightplan that the airline has flown, so with the real cruise altitude etc.Also you need a bit knowledge of flightplanning if you want a full CFMU correct flightplan.So your statement is true but it isn't what the guy requested, he wanted the real flightplan that was used by the airline today ;)Greetings,Kenneth Puttevils

Guest MarkO1996
Hi,What you tell is correct if you want a route and it isn't available in a route database or something like that, this guy wants the flightplan that the airline has flown, so with the real cruise altitude etc.Also you need a bit knowledge of flightplanning if you want a full CFMU correct flightplan.So your statement is true but it isn't what the guy requested, he wanted the real flightplan that was used by the airline today ;)Greetings,Kenneth Puttevils
And that's correct. :(

Hi,So your statement is true but it isn't what the guy requested, he wanted the real flightplan that was used by the airline today ;)Greetings,Kenneth Puttevils
Then I suggest he contacts the airline and asks them for the flightplan!!!!!!!!!! They of course won't give it to him. But he will get an exact copy if he generates a flightplan according to Airac 1007 at the web site I mentioned. It is his choice as to what FL he chooses according to weather conditions, a/c weight, fuel load etc.vololiberista

You still do not understand the sense of this forum I believe..Next sunday I will fly to Mallorca with flightnumber HV0963 and back to holland with flightnumber HV0964.Schiphol-MallorcaSunday departure time 20:30 Local time, 1830UTCI will fly back on the 18 of July on 23:00, 2100UTC.RegardsMark Otten
That was the original question. And I maintain that an exact flightplan can be obtained by the method asa described!!vololiberista

This could be an endless discussion about the meaning of this forumLet people who have access to the company, CFMU or anything else answer on the question of that guyGreetings,Kenneth Puttevils