Sign in to follow this  
Dillon_Powers

PMDG FS9 liveries

Hey i just bought a copy of The PMDG MD11 for FS9 and i installed one livery for the A/C it being the Fedex OC but now that i have tried to install 4 or 5 more livieries the installer completes the installation but the liveries do not show up in FS just the PMDG house liveries and the one fedex livery...........and all the liveries show up in the Aircraft.cfg file :( here are some specs on my system let me know if you have any suggestionsHP:p6120dual core Intel 2.60 GHZ processer4.00GB RAM Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 64bit

I have the same problem with PMDG liveries for the MD11,747-400X and the 747-8I. Between the two planes I have installed around 15 liveries but about two months ago new istallations no longer showed up in FSX select screen. The forum had no solution and suggested I submit a ticket to product support which I did about 5 days ago. The simulator is FSX not FS9. Michael Cubine