Sign in to follow this  
DVA4890

NO VC Gauges

Well i just got the Boxed 747 from bestbuy but i went to the VC to find that the gauges are black in the 747.ThanksJust to add im on Vista 32bit FSX and SP2

Please sign with full names in this forum. I don't have any boxed software, so I am not much help but isn't there an validation step to authenicate the software after you install it?? Did that go okay? Make sure you install as admin to get past the nanny-security features that microsoft dumped on us.

Dan Downs KCRP

Please sign with full names in this forum. I don't have any boxed software, so I am not much help but isn't there an validation step to authenicate the software after you install it?? Did that go okay? Make sure you install as admin to get past the nanny-security features that microsoft dumped on us.
Okay I did a reinstall and that fixed it and where do I put in my full name

You can type it or create a signature block that always appears using 'My controls' upper right on the forum page. Glad the install worked for you.

Dan Downs KCRP

He signed his full name....Mark Fetters!!!Moe Works

Thanks Moe, he did add the signature element after being asked.

Dan Downs KCRP

Okay I got it working now thanks. Did not know about the full name thing at first but got it now