Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

747 upgrade to FSX version

Hello all.I purchased the 747 a couple of years ago for fs9. However I am on a new system and running fsx now and miss my 747. What are my options here? I recall that at some point there was an upgrade option at a reduced rate. I dont think I imagined this :( . Is this still the case? because If I have to purchase it again for the fsx version it would seem a bit harsh. Especially as I am looking to buy the md-11 next.Advanced thank yous for any repliesJazz

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Guest bratonabike

hey, i looked high and low through the PMDG website to find what you were looking for and couldnt seem to find it :( sorry bout that. maybe someone else will know, but i think you might have to buy it again.

There was something a while back, if my memory serves it was something like sending the FS9 disk and

I'm wondering about this as well. While I'd love to have the PMDG 747 back in my virtual hanger for FSX, paying full-price for the same plane I bought for FS9 seems a bit over the top of my head. Most payware companies have at least some form of upgrade option for the aircraft their customers bought, and yet, I couldn't find anything similar from the PMDG line...

The option to purchase at a discount to upgrade from FS9 to FSX was only offered right after the FSX Queen release and has since been withdrawn. Full price, I'm afraid.I was in the same boat and just bit the bullet two days ago.Cheers,Kyle

Kyle Rodgers