Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

Gray Buildings

As new building scroll into view they are gray in the daytime and lack lights at night even though other ground textures look fine. And the rotating beacon is all gray at night...looks like a chopper blade.I've tried every setting imaginable with no luck. The only workaround is to toggle the alt key...then everything is fine until new buildings scroll into view. Hitting pause does not help...just the alt key. This has happened with 2 graphics cards and 3 drivers. No such probs in 2k2. Any advice appreciated.P4/1.7/512/XP/FX5600 (formerly ti500)45.23'sThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I too have had this problem. I is almost like the textures are not completely loading. What was suggested to me is to go to change my XP box System Properties, Advanced, Performance Settings, Advanced, Memory usage from Programs to System Cache. I helped but I now do not have any texture on my virtual cockpit. I am running on a mid-low- range Athalon XP1800 with 1GB DDR RAM and a Radeon 9700. After the change I didn't notice much of a hit in frame rates just that the textures were there.Blue Skies Kevin