Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anthony_D

PFFokker 70/100

"PFFokker 70/100" HelloHas anyone succesfully installed these excellent FS2k2 aircraft in FS9?My experience is as follows:Installed as the fs9 update (including the FSSound.dll) info on their site.When the aircraft are selected I get message "Unable to load gauges/PF10070 Blanski.gau"and"Unable to load XMLSound.gau."These gauges are in my FS9 Gauges file of course.The aircraft are present and work ok except of course for the AP's absence.ken ellis

Guest Anthony_D

> >When the aircraft are selected I get message "Unable to load>gauges/PF10070 Blanski.gau">and>"Unable to load XMLSound.gau.">These gauges are in my FS9 Gauges file of course.When I first transferred over the files to fs2004, I had this warning message. It has since stopped appearing, now I'm able to get all the gauges - including AP and the radios. I have no idea what I did, but I tried running the panel installer - specifying the fs9 directory rather than the fs2002 directory, I don't think this was the solution though.One thing I've noticed is that the sim frequently crashes to desktop when I use this plane - generally it happens when the plane crashes and the flight is reloaded.Anthony Dyer

Anthony... to answer your question.. yes I have been able to install this great plane into fs2004 and it works fine...it is quite noseheavy as their site already mentions..Did you, when you tried the first time, also migrate the files in the effect folder and in the modules folder ? that maybe got solved when you used the installer... not sure what your problem is now... to prevent fs9 returning to the desktop either try not to crash the aircraft or disable the "detect crashes" in the realism settings..b rgds Dick

Guest Anthony_D

>Did you, when you tried the first time, also migrate the files>in the effect folder and in the modules folder ? that maybe>got solved when you used the installer...The first time round I didn't do this, your're probably correct in saying that it's the critical step to getting the AP to work.>not sure what your problem is now... I seem to recollect that it had that problem with crashing to desktop anyway - before I had the AP working.>to prevent fs9 returning to the desktop>either try not to crash the aircraft or disable the "detect>crashes" in the realism settings..Obvious solutions :-) I was practising getting the plane off the ground with one engine failure once I exceeded V1. Full rudder deflection and I still veer off the runway, I'm getting better at it though.Anthony Dyer