Sign in to follow this  
Leemazz

MD-11 new textures

Hello Paul thanks as for a PAX Lufthansa check the Avsim Library i did D-ALCF as a passenger version . Let me know if you cant find it .Lee Marrow

Hello Paul thanks as for a PAX Lufthansa check the Avsim Library i did D-ALCF as a passenger version . Let me know if you cant find it .Lee Marrow
Thank you, lee, located it.Seems, i've to create a new HD banner now!  :(

Hello Lee:I love your HD repaints, especially the DL MD11s - have a soft spot for them as I used to work the ramp for Delta...many years ago. Not sure how you feel about repaint requests but I would LOVE to see an MD-11F PW in the late colors of Flying Tigers - I'm not picky about which later version of the Tiger colour scheme - just would love to drive a Tiger!Many Thanks for your contributions to the FS Community!Best RegardsJeremy

Hey Lee,Was looking around on Avsim and couldn't seem to spot an American Airlines 11 in HD. Have you done American yet? If not, could you?Thank you,Brandon Burkley

Brandon Burkley

Hello guys , i will checkout some tiger pics as soon as i get chance it shouldnt be a problem . Now the next question on the American paint i have one in the works but it does not look right at the minute its a combination of things like the spec files and the chrome on the fuse , i very rarely use photos but i might have to on this one as the top half of the fuse just looks freaky it looks like a dirty old bath at the minute but iam working on it . Shouldnt be long though ..... HopefullyLee Marrow

Hello guys , i will checkout some tiger pics as soon as i get chance it shouldnt be a problem . Now the next question on the American paint i have one in the works but it does not look right at the minute its a combination of things like the spec files and the chrome on the fuse , i very rarely use photos but i might have to on this one as the top half of the fuse just looks freaky it looks like a dirty old bath at the minute but iam working on it . Shouldnt be long though ..... HopefullyLee Marrow
Thanks Lee! Looking forward to this one...Brandon Burkley

Brandon Burkley

If you converted them to 2048x2048 they would just go all blurry and weird , the widows would go all funny along with the doors and as for the wings they would look a mess . You could give it a go but im sure they would just blur . I built my own paintkit files the spec files and the bumps so you would have to do them as well . It takes a while to do it all but its worth it .Lee Marrow

Lee,I would like to thank you for all those great HD paints you made so far. I especially like to fly those FedEx and UPS paints you made. It is now a no-go to install those OEM PMDG paints anymore. (sorry folks at PMDG but HD from Lee are so good ;)) I just hope you get in for the nest NGX they are doing right now!Cheers,Jonathan Marsh

Lee's paints are fantastic, Jonathon, without a doubt, but one thing I thought I would mention is the NGX paints will all most likely be what's being called "HD" as is the 747-8. The default texture size for the MD-11 paints are 1024x1024 which is one reason why the 4096x4096 look so great. The -8 default textures from PMDG are already 4096x4096 so going higher would probably start causing a few support posts :wink:I would imagine that the NGX will either follow suit of the -8 or exceed it but it isn't PMDG's style to go back in time, but more set the example for others to follow.Keep up the fine work, Lee!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I didnt know pmdg had started doing their own HD textures that is good to know . I dont know why other companies dont do them as a seperate package or something . Not sure how many i will get done this weekend i got a busy weekend but i will try my best to get some uploaded .Lee Marrow

Change the max load to 2048 you shouldnt get any ooms , ive not had one complaint yet . Try it for one flight there is no effect on framerates .Lee Marrow

Ok i need to update here . Things are going slow at the minute on the repaints , im a bit busy so im trying to fit paints in as i go plus im working on some shinny metal paints . The next one is a VASP MD11 almost ready to go to the library , i just got to take some shots so it should be available soon here is a taster .

One alot of you have been waiting for will be available soon .Lee Marrow