Sign in to follow this  
Jason21

pss 777

Sure to be ok - I have it running on Win 7 64 bit with no problems.John R

every time I load the aircraft at the gate fs crashes, anybody have any ideas why?

every time I load the aircraft at the gate fs crashes, anybody have any ideas why?
Check you have the correct file structure (I assume that you are doing a manual installation of the PSS version - not the JF version). In particular do you have our old friend voronoi.dat installed?John R

Check you have the correct file structure (I assume that you are doing a manual installation of the PSS version - not the JF version). In particular do you have our old friend voronoi.dat installed?John R
Yes I have voronoi.dat installed. I am using the JF download version.

Hi1. Have you tried an uninstall - reboot - reinstall?2. Do you have the Captain Sim 757 installed - if so go to the JF web site for a fix.3. Have you installed all the other updates from the JF web site.If this all fails, post back and we can try something else.John R

Hi1. Have you tried an uninstall - reboot - reinstall?2. Do you have the Captain Sim 757 installed - if so go to the JF web site for a fix.3. Have you installed all the other updates from the JF web site.If this all fails, post back and we can try something else.John R
Hi1) I uninstalled - rebooted - reinstalled and the aircraft loaded at the gate and loaded up ok at last.2) I don't have Captain Sim installed3) JF says "Please note that this update is not required for the download version of the 777 Professional."

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.