Sign in to follow this  
flyboy98

Voice Problems

Hi Bryan!Very nice product you have here. I just have a couple of questions one sometimes the FO or anyone doesnt recognize what I'm saying and comes out like I was saying feet or in. I don't know if it was because I'm not talking loud enough or what and it also seems to have problems recognizing big sentences. For Example I can't for the life of me get the ground crew to realize that I'm saying " We're ready for pushback and engine start."Any help would be appreciated!Darren

Hi Bryan!Very nice product you have here. I just have a couple of questions one sometimes the FO or anyone doesnt recognize what I'm saying and comes out like I was saying feet or in. I don't know if it was because I'm not talking loud enough or what and it also seems to have problems recognizing big sentences. For Example I can't for the life of me get the ground crew to realize that I'm saying " We're ready for pushback and engine start."Any help would be appreciated!Darren
Hi Darren,With a typical Canadian accent you should be getting over 95 plus percent accuracy.Did you run the voice training?Also check your mic settings.Also, you're saying that phase wrong.It's:"We're ready for the pushback and engine start".Not using the 'the' is likely the prob.Best,

Hi Darren,With a typical Canadian accent you should be getting over 95 plus percent accuracy.Did you run the voice training?Also check your mic settings.Also, you're saying that phase wrong.It's:"We're ready for the pushback and engine start".Not using the 'the' is likely the prob.Best,
Yes! It's the phrase but just a head's up then. There's a typo in the manual because it does say in here "We're ready for pushback and engine start".Thanks!Darren