Sign in to follow this  
Aris11b

Request please Jet City 717 Planet Airways

I would like to see if maybe someone MIGHT do a repaint or maybe get on someones "LIST" to do this Airlines logo for a Jet City 717. I know they do not fly this type, but it sure would look good on a 717.I am a memeber at Screenshot World and found a screenshot of a memebers 727 with this logo and noticed that the screenshot and the REAL world Aircraft have a slight difference in the word " PLANET " The REAL world appears to be pink with black outlines and shadows, the Screenshot appears to be more of a gray or silver with black outlines and shadows, which I really like more.The aircraft I'm requesting the repaint textures for would be for the Jet City 717...I absolutely love to fly this aircraft and love the looks of her. This is my favorite cilivan airliner to fly.I know that all of you texture artists have a TON of repaints on your "to do" list, hopefully maybe this will be something that might interest someone enough get on someones list.For anyone who has a Screenshot world account here's the link to the ACLink to REAL world ACI would also like to take the time to thank you all...those of you out there, the texture artists, aircraft builders, panel makers, and all the others that continue to contribute your time and freewares to the flight simming world. Without you this hobby would be a very dull place to be. THANK YOU.CheersAri

Sorry about that didn't know links had died...here are some new oneshttp://upload.wikime..._Boeing_727.jpghttp://www.simviatio...2_023_n1910.jpgNotice that as I stated before hand that on the real world logo the "PLANET" logo is pink...but the one in the screenshot looks gray/silver color with the black outline, that is the logo I'm looking to have made. I was also able to locate the 2002 B727 texture file if that helps.CheersAri

You don't half pick difficult aircraft to repaint I am making the paintkit and repainting it at the same time, I have a long list of things to do so do not hold your breath..PlanetB717.jpgI am finishing this vistaliners B737-300 paintkit and continental repaint......

No rush Gold...I understand you have alot on your list... perfection takes time :( Cheers Ari