Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Vintage airfield - Mustang Landing - Great for classic aircraft!

Hi Folks,I just installed the FS2002 version of Mustang Landing (California) in FS9 with good results. I also installed a FS2000 version of terrain mesh for California which also works good. I bring this to your attention as the author of Mustang, Michael Carr, has done a fantastic job of recreating an airfield which is populated by lots of classic aircraft and vintage hangars and much more. You'll find numerious P-51s, bi-planes and classic aircraft parked in various spots among numerious buildings. There's even a colorfull balloon located near the "Vintage Hangar" start.Now: Combine Michael's excellent airfield with Lynn and Bill Lyons's excellent classic aircraft and you have a great combination. Also, the FS9 default classics will look good there as well.I've taken many flights from (FS2002) Mustang Landing across valleys and mountains to Los Angeles - really nice. Also, there are a few other airports near Mustand which could keep you busy for quite a while.Search Avsim FS2002 library for file mland.zip or just mustang.Have fun.Howard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!