Sign in to follow this  
fourpoints37

aircraft crashes upon startup

Hey guys, I got everything to work on my rig but when I reopen FSX and try to open one of the other freighters in "select aircraft" I get a picture of the airplane with the main gear down and the nose gear retracted. When you start the sim it instantly shows the aircraft has crashed. The only one that works right is the LCF. I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled and evrything was ok until I ran the LCF then had the same problem. Was wondering if someone has had the same problem ? I guess my question is can someone from PMDG look into the problem and let me know, and thanx in advance. PMDG products are by far the best on the flight sim market ad i'm sure this is just a minor glitch with the program or maybe a problem with my stuff

Hey guys, I got everything to work on my rig but when I reopen FSX and try to open one of the other freighters in "select aircraft" I get a picture of the airplane with the main gear down and the nose gear retracted. When you start the sim it instantly shows the aircraft has crashed. The only one that works right is the LCF. I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled and evrything was ok until I ran the LCF then had the same problem. Was wondering if someone has had the same problem ? I guess my question is can someone from PMDG look into the problem and let me know, and thanx in advance. PMDG products are by far the best on the flight sim market ad i'm sure this is just a minor glitch with the program or maybe a problem with my stuff
I have the same problem.When selecting the LCF in the config manager and opening FSX everything is A-OK. But when changing to a different variant in the config manager, such as the -8F for example, and then reopening FSX to view the -8F in the select aircraft screen the main gear appear to be down and the nose gear retracted. Load the flight and your -8F is suffering massive structural damage from continual crashes into the ground. YIKES! Same for anyone else?-Brandon Burkley

Brandon Burkley

Hi to solve this problem until theres a fix for this just select the lcf in the config manager than select any other version u like since it works for me

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi to solve this problem until theres a fix for this just select the lcf in the config manager than select any other version u like since it works for me
Pete_auau, Thanks for the temparary fix, it does work. The only rpoblem with it is there is no virtual cockpit. If you can do without the VC then it is good, but I use my VC somewhat. Again thanks for the temp fix, but i'll have to wait for PMDG to post a permanent fix for this problem. Good Day