Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraftyy

First Video lol

Alright well this is my first video, very basic as it was only to test the quality and settings of fsx/fraps/ and Vegas. I'll be doing another video with the PMDG 747 fully edited with real audio and in a lot better quality.Also, if anyone knows how to fix FSXrecorder (When I play the video back the sound is all weird and skippy and same with the planes lights so I have to record in the day. A dusk landing would look a lot better). Any tips to help improve would be great :) I'll be using Vegas pro and Adobe After effects to edit the pmdg 747 video. Also Fraps doesn't like recording audio so I had to throw a random song off my computer in the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoemmjNkcmo

Nice video Danny, I think the song should be "Wing on a prayer", though :( JKI like the ocean reflections!

Well done sir. I have always wanted to try a make a video of a landing into KPSP, but never really knew how to do it. You use FRAPS and FSXrecorder is it?

Yeah, Basically fly while recording with FSXrecorder (1/8sec at 4600bytes on the settings) then replay the video and fraps it on wing view or w/e view you want (30fps@fullsize)