Sign in to follow this  
Alti

Route Wind Calculate is wrong when...

Hi,yes, it makes wrong data when i not import an Flightplan.So when i make an input like:LOWW - LGAVin Level 35 000 FT.then ASE Calculate only Ground Temperatures and only Ground Winds.When i import an Route from FS then it calculate the data from FL 35 000Ft.Please Correct this.Alti

Hello,No, that is not the case as I just tried. I first imported a plan from FS and noticed the winds data. Then I cleared out the plan in ASE and manually entered the same plan and ASE gave me the same winds data, the winds at my flight level--12K.Pleas make sure that the Show Surface Wind Information........ box is not checked On, on the Briefing screen.

Hello,No, that is not the case as I just tried. I first imported a plan from FS and noticed the winds data. Then I cleared out the plan in ASE and manually entered the same plan and ASE gave me the same winds data, the winds at my flight level--12K.Pleas make sure that the Show Surface Wind Information........ box is not checked On, on the Briefing screen.
Hi, thanks,You´re alright,when Box is unchecked, then the calculate is OK.I will uncheck the box now in future...Check as resolved.Alti