Sign in to follow this  
Guest aaron

file library

Guest aaron

Hi all, I use the file library alot but often get frustrated when looking for specifics i.e repaints .It would be nice if there was a, just repaint section,

Hi all, I use the file library alot but often get frustrated when looking for specifics i.e repaints .It would be nice if there was a, just repaint section,
There is: 'Flight Simulator 2004 - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications' or 'Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications'Categories consist of mostly repaints for FS9 or FSX.Just select it from the categories dropdown menu before typing in your search criteria and clicking search. Once you have a list of files you can change them to display by date, name, author, etc...