Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest obit8

JS41 issue.

Guest obit8

I everyone, nice to be part of this forum, and very happy to have this aircraft, a read a lot of good things about it.However, i have a problem.I've installed the aircraft, the inserted the activation code, but when i start flying, then select Flight and load, i don't have any tutorial flight!I tried to uninstall and install again the js41, but nothing, i still haven't any tutorial flight...I've read manuals, search for tutorial or members who had the same problem, but nothing....Please help me!(and sorry for my english)

Guest obit8
I everyone, nice to be part of this forum, and very happy to have this aircraft, a read a lot of good things about it.However, i have a problem.I've installed the aircraft, the inserted the activation code, but when i start flying, then select Flight and load, i don't have any tutorial flight!I tried to uninstall and install again the js41, but nothing, i still haven't any tutorial flight...I've read manuals, search for tutorial or members who had the same problem, but nothing....Please help me!(and sorry for my english)
If there isn't anyone can help me, could you please give me information about how open a supporto ticket at pmdg?Thank's

Guest obit8

Thank's for reply...i subrmitted a ticket supporto to PMDG...and i only received a stupid reply for them!!!Very nice service...really!!!...