Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philbrown

Major Problems ASE Initial Wx Set

I'm having a major issue with ASE. I've loaded a saved flight of the PMDG 747 at VIDP. I'm trying to set the weather from 28 August at 0235z.The METAR has the weather being 314/0, 900m vis. When ASE loads the weather, the low visibility is there for about 5 seconds, before it clears to unlimited visibility.However, when I load the standard microlight at VIDP on the active runway, the weather sets as in the METAR. It just seems to be a problem when loading a saved flight, or loading a flight at the gate.The process I use to start FSX and ASE is as follows:Start FSX and load saved flight.Set date and time to my requirement.Load ASE (locked to sim time), and allow the weather to set.I have FSUIPC weather settings turned off. I have ASE Fog turned on and haze layer disabled.I'm having some major issues with ASE at the moment, and whilst the weather looks very nice when it is working, the problems are starting to become show stoppers.I'm currently running with ASE build 593.

Hi,Reports/results using this beta should be sent to our support address at support(AT)hifisim.com.Are you making sure that ASE is running in Offline Mode?

Thanks for the reply. It was happening with the SP1 version before I applied the beta update.But I seem to have solved it now by turning off enhanced route coverage and extra FSX stations.I'm on a flight now, and hopefully I've got all the options set now for a decent weather flight.