Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aristoteles

EMBRAER REGIONAL JETS Perfomance Question

Hello fellow simmers. I was thinking of purchasing the above mentioned add-on but I would like to know what is the frame rates you are getting with it. I own a Core Duo at 2.66 and a good graphic card that allows me to fly complex add-ons like PMDG MD11 at 30 frames/sec; what could I expect from these Feelthere birds in terms od performance and realism? Thanks.

Hello fellow simmers. I was thinking of purchasing the above mentioned add-on but I would like to know what is the frame rates you are getting with it. I own a Core Duo at 2.66 and a good graphic card that allows me to fly complex add-ons like PMDG MD11 at 30 frames/sec; what could I expect from these Feelthere birds in terms od performance and realism? Thanks.
Kaixo!I've got both the MD-11 and EMB 170/190 and am sure that if the MD-11 runs at 30fps for you, the Feelthere planes will be just fine. The Feelthere package is not up to full PMDG standards, but then neither is the price. I enjoy both and feel the Feelthere product is worth the money.I was in Pamplona just last week. Great place - pintxos + txakoli = heaven :(

I was in Pamplona just last week. Great place - pintxos + txakoli = heaven
Really?? Hehe, glad that you liked it!BTW, thanks for the info Gavin.