Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMG50

Just completed first night flight...

and,boy,it sure is different!!!....Did some 45 degree 360,s,slow flight,stall,s and several t&g,s..Also just flying around so the CFI could see how well I could maintain altitude,headings,etc....Played around with the Nav receiver and tracked to a VOR transmitter....A fun time was had by all!! Lou N1472Q

and,boy,it sure is different!!!....Did some 45 degree 360,s,slow flight,stall,s and several t&g,s..Also just flying around so the CFI could see how well I could maintain altitude,headings,etc....Played around with the Nav receiver and tracked to a VOR transmitter....A fun time was had by all!! Lou N1472Q
That's funny, I took a Piper warrior up this evening, Fuel to the tabs and four passengers (Two of them being miniature). Fun Stuff but I didn't stay up too long with only .9 on the hobbs. San Diego has this thing with Overcast layers, you have to be cautious or you might get caught with your pants down (Especially if you aren't IFR Rated).Night Flying's some of the best, especially no landing light landings. Big%20Grin.gif