Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Luimer

PMDG MD-11 and Windows Xp 64 Bit

Guest Luimer

I've had the pmdg md-11 for some time now and it has been working flawlessly. Recently I downgraded my operating system from Windows Vita to Windows Xp but it is the 64 bit version. I installed the md-11 back on the sim and now I get all the screens in blank. Is there any solution for this? Thank You

I've had the pmdg md-11 for some time now and it has been working flawlessly. Recently I downgraded my operating system from Windows Vita to Windows Xp but it is the 64 bit version. I installed the md-11 back on the sim and now I get all the screens in blank. Is there any solution for this? Thank You
You´ll have to make a new fresh install of your ac if you changed OP-systems. Also be sure that when you run the installereverything is validated.Downgraded...Huuh...XP-64 is better than Vista 64. I have XP-64/ Leffe

hi!If the following effects that i have ritten here are te following: black gauges, spoilers and flaps are inoperative, when gear retracted you cannot extend it again.Try dis-installing and then re-installing the flight sim.When i first bought the pmdg md-11 i had those effects. i re-installed it and then it worked perfectly! :-)Hope ben of help,sincerely, Thomas AchilleP.s I'm pretty sure that you need SP2 to run it....

hi,yesterday I was in a bit in a hurry . what i ment to say is this: if the following effects which I have ritten bellow are the ones you are having :black gauges, spoilers and flaps are inoperative, when gear retracted you cannot extend it again.I dis-installed the flightsim and then re-installed it. this is what I did when i had those awful effects.(i'm pretty sure you have to dis-install the pmdg md-11)

hi!If the following effects that i have ritten here are te following: black gauges, spoilers and flaps are inoperative, when gear retracted you cannot extend it again.Try dis-installing and then re-installing the flight sim.When i first bought the pmdg md-11 i had those effects. i re-installed it and then it worked perfectly! :-)Hope ben of help,sincerely, Thomas AchilleP.s I'm pretty sure that you need SP2 to run it....